Catholic Charities of Onondaga County

3.0 | Syracuse, NY | Non-Profit Organization Management | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Catholic Charities of Onondaga County are based on 100 ratings from 7 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Catholic Charities of Onondaga County. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Catholic Charities of Onondaga County:
From Catholic Charities of Onondaga County:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Catholic Charities of Onondaga County. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Catholic Charities of Onondaga County Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Catholic Charities of Onondaga County?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Catholic Charities of Onondaga County who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Catholic Charities of Onondaga County

Catholic Charities of Onondaga County has no jobs listed at this time.

Catholic Charities of Onondaga County is a non-profit organization management company headquartered in the Syracuse, NY area that employs 201 to 500 people. Catholic Charities of Onondaga County has a 3.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 100 ratings from 7 current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Catholic Charities of Onondaga County and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.