Caster CPAs

1.9 | Warwick, RI | Accounting | 2 to 10 Employees

Company scores for Caster CPAs are based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Caster CPAs. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Caster CPAs:
From Caster CPAs:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Caster CPAs. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Caster CPAs Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Caster CPAs?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Caster CPAs who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Caster CPAs

Caster CPAs has no jobs listed at this time.

Caster CPAs is an accounting company headquartered in the Warwick, RI area that employs 2 to 10 people. Caster CPAs has a 1.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Caster CPAs and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.