Casa Capri Recovery

3.2 | Costa Mesa, CA | Hospital & Health Care | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Casa Capri Recovery are based on 62 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Casa Capri Recovery. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Casa Capri Recovery:
From Casa Capri Recovery:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Casa Capri Recovery. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Casa Capri Recovery Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Casa Capri Recovery?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Casa Capri Recovery who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Casa Capri Recovery

Casa Capri Recovery has no jobs listed at this time.

Casa Capri Recovery is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Costa Mesa, CA area that employs 11 to 50 people. Casa Capri Recovery has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 62 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Casa Capri Recovery and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.