Carrabba's Italian Grill

Scores based on 610 ratings from 41 participants

Comments

Flexible hours

Anonymous Rater

Management (oddly enough female mainly) shows favoritism towards the men.

I broke my back in a domestic accident (not work related) early this summer, and had to take 3 weeks off from work. The company offered no paid leave for short-term injury, and neither did the state.

The cooks are treated like gods, while the servers are treated badly. Horrible management full of sexual harassment by the proprietor in port Charlotte Florida, who is also MARRIED. Glad I left!!!

Theres some serious favoritism going on at carrabbas.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Carrabba's Italian Grill?