Carrabba's Italian Grill

2.6 | Tampa, FL | Restaurants | 5001 to 10000 Employees

InHerSight Ratings

Scores for Carrabba's Italian Grill are based on 713 ratings from 48 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for Carrabba's Italian Grill

Flexible hours

Anonymous Rater

Management (oddly enough female mainly) shows favoritism towards the men.

I broke my back in a domestic accident (not work related) early this summer, and had to take 3 weeks off from work. The company offered no paid leave for short-term injury, and neither did the state.

The cooks are treated like gods, while the servers are treated badly. Horrible management full of sexual harassment by the proprietor in port Charlotte Florida, who is also MARRIED. Glad I left!!!

Theres some serious favoritism going on at carrabbas.

The Carrabba's Italian Grill Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Carrabba's Italian Grill?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Carrabba's Italian Grill who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Carrabba's Italian Grill

Carrabba's Italian Grill has no jobs listed at this time.

Carrabba's Italian Grill is a restaurants company headquartered in the Tampa, FL area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Carrabba's Italian Grill has a 2.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 713 ratings from 48 current or former employees. 5 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Carrabba's Italian Grill and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.