Carolina Outreach, LLC

3.2 | Mental Health Care | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Carolina Outreach, LLC are based on 47 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

${IHSScore.average_score}
${ buttonText }: ${IHSScore.filtered.average_score}

${grouping.grouping_display}

${grouping.average_score}
${ buttonText }: ${grouping.filtered.average_score}
${score.category_display} We don't have sufficient data around the ${score.category_display} category for this company
${score.average_score} N/A
${ buttonText }: ${score.filtered.average_score}
COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${date_filtered_telecommute_score.average_score_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute
Choose ana ${filterType.text}
Raters on InHerSight tell us how satisfied they are with 18 different categories. Here's how we define some of these categories.
${score.category_display}

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Carolina Outreach, LLC. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Carolina Outreach, LLC:
${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Carolina Outreach, LLC:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Carolina Outreach, LLC. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Carolina Outreach, LLC Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Carolina Outreach, LLC?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Carolina Outreach, LLC who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Carolina Outreach, LLC

Carolina Outreach, LLC has no jobs listed at this time.

Carolina Outreach, LLC is a mental health care company with 201 to 500 employees. Carolina Outreach, LLC has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 47 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Carolina Outreach, LLC and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.