Carnegie Mellon University

3.1 | Mountain View, CA | Higher Education | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Carnegie Mellon University are based on 426 ratings from 30 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Carnegie Mellon University. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Carnegie Mellon University:
From Carnegie Mellon University:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Carnegie Mellon University. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Carnegie Mellon University Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Carnegie Mellon University?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Carnegie Mellon University who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Carnegie Mellon University

Carnegie Mellon University has no jobs listed at this time.

Carnegie Mellon University is a higher education company headquartered in the Mountain View, CA area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Carnegie Mellon University has a 3.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 426 ratings from 30 current or former employees. 7 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Carnegie Mellon University and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.