Carbon Black logo

Carbon Black

3.8 | Waltham, MA | Computer & Network Security | 501 to 1000 Employees

Company scores for Carbon Black are based on 63 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Carbon Black. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Carbon Black:
From Carbon Black:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Carbon Black. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Carbon Black logo

The Power of Team.

Carbon Black is the leading provider of next-generation endpoint security, leveraging breakthrough prevention technology to instantly see and stop cyberattacks before they execute. With more than 13 million endpoints under management, and more than 4,000 customers—including 30 of the Fortune 100—the opportunities are massive and exciting. With over 1,000 employees, our growing team spans across multiple offices throughout the world. Now is a great time to become part of the Cb Team. Join us!

This information is provided by Carbon Black

• Occasional social activities
  • Game room
  • Subsidized food

Jobs at Carbon Black

Carbon Black has no jobs listed at this time.

Carbon Black is a computer & network security company headquartered in the Waltham, MA area that employs 501 to 1000 people. Carbon Black has a 3.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 63 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Carbon Black and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.