Capital Group

3.4 | Los Angeles, CA | Investment Management | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Capital Group are based on 616 ratings from 41 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Capital Group. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Capital Group:
From Capital Group:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Capital Group. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Capital Group Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Capital Group?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Capital Group who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Capital Group

Capital Group has no jobs listed at this time.

Capital Group is an investment management company headquartered in the Los Angeles, CA area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Capital Group has a 3.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 616 ratings from 41 current or former employees. 4 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Capital Group and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.