CandleScience logo

CandleScience

4.6 | Durham, NC | Wholesale | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for CandleScience are based on 32 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at CandleScience. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From CandleScience:
From CandleScience:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at CandleScience. Your review can help other women find great companies.

CandleScience logo

Big company benefits with small company culture!

Who are we?
CandleScience develops and sells candle and soap making supplies across the US. Our customers vary in size from candle and soap entrepreneurs to seasonal hobbyists. We began in 2004 as a two-person startup, and have since grown into the market leader in our industry.

We work hard to develop natural and safe products that push the boundaries of candle and soap making. Our success is a result of our focus on web development, product development, and operations.

Where are we?
Headquartered in Durham, NC, we’re surrounded by great restaurants, cultural activities and sporting events. Also known as one of the “Tastiest Towns of the South,” Durham is one of the best places to live and work.

Benefits
We provide comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage with low-deductibles. All employees receive living wages and employer match for retirement contributions of up to 3% of annual earnings. We have liberal vacation policies and offer additional benefits including technology stipends, gym memberships and company paid life insurance.

For More About Us:

Igniting Growth with CandleScience | https://compass.ups.com/candlescience/

First Candles, Now Soap. Durham’s CandleScience Expands in DIY Market |

Facebook

Percent of the company made up of women, provided by CandleScience

Executive

This information is provided by CandleScience

• 15 paid time off days/year (average)

• Tuition reimbursement

• Gym membership subsidy

• Occasional social activities

Jobs at CandleScience

Full-time | Durham, NC
CandleScience is a wholesale company headquartered in the Durham, NC area with 51 to 200 employees. CandleScience has a 4.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 32 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like CandleScience and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.