Camden Property Trust logo

Camden Property Trust

3.4 | Houston, TX | Real Estate | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Camden Property Trust are based on 345 ratings from 23 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Camden Property Trust. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Camden Property Trust:
From Camden Property Trust:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Camden Property Trust. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Camden Property Trust logo

You Belong Here!

Camden Property Trust is one of the largest publicly traded multifamily companies in the U.S. Operating as a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT), we own, develop, acquire, sell and manage apartment communities in 14 major markets with more than 1,600 employees nationwide and headquartered in Houston, Texas.

Camden has been named by FORTUNE Magazine for the 12th consecutive year as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in America, ranking #19 in 2019! Camden also ranked #1 on Houston Chronicles Top Workplaces for the second year in a row. Camden is committed to the growth and success of everyone we work with, which is the foundation for building focused, effective teams and creating an exciting and impactful work environment. Our shared values (including our commitment to fun!) make Camden an industry-leader and one of the nation’s best employers.

Click here for more insight on why Camden is a great place to work and a complete list of all Best Workplace Lists!

Jobs at Camden Property Trust

Camden Property Trust has no jobs listed at this time.

Camden Property Trust is a real estate company headquartered in the Houston, TX area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Camden Property Trust has a 3.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 345 ratings from 23 current or former employees. 6 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Camden Property Trust and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.