CALM (Child Abuse Listening Mediation)

1.8 | Santa Barbara, CA | Non-Profit Organization Management | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for CALM (Child Abuse Listening Mediation) are based on 78 ratings from 6 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at CALM (Child Abuse Listening Mediation). First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From CALM (Child Abuse Listening Mediation):
From CALM (Child Abuse Listening Mediation):

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at CALM (Child Abuse Listening Mediation). Your review can help other women find great companies.

The CALM (Child Abuse Listening Mediation) Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for CALM (Child Abuse Listening Mediation)?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at CALM (Child Abuse Listening Mediation) who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at CALM (Child Abuse Listening Mediation)

CALM (Child Abuse Listening Mediation) has no jobs listed at this time.

CALM (Child Abuse Listening Mediation) is a non-profit organization management company headquartered in the Santa Barbara, CA area that employs 51 to 200 people. CALM (Child Abuse Listening Mediation) has a 1.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 78 ratings from 6 current or former employees. 3 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like CALM (Child Abuse Listening Mediation) and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.