California State University, Long Beach

3.1 | Long Beach, CA | Higher Education | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for California State University, Long Beach are based on 185 ratings from 14 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at California State University, Long Beach. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From California State University, Long Beach:
From California State University, Long Beach:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at California State University, Long Beach. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The California State University, Long Beach Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for California State University, Long Beach?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at California State University, Long Beach who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at California State University, Long Beach

California State University, Long Beach has no jobs listed at this time.

California State University, Long Beach is a higher education company headquartered in the Long Beach, CA area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. California State University, Long Beach has a 3.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 185 ratings from 14 current or former employees. 4 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like California State University, Long Beach and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.