California State Parks

2.2 | Government Administration | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for California State Parks are based on 96 ratings from 6 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at California State Parks. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From California State Parks:
From California State Parks:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at California State Parks. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The California State Parks Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for California State Parks?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at California State Parks who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at California State Parks

California State Parks has no jobs listed at this time.

California State Parks is a government administration company that employs 1001 to 5000 people. California State Parks has a 2.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 96 ratings from 6 current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like California State Parks and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.