California Department of Social Services

2.8 | Sacramento, CA | Government Administration | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for California Department of Social Services are based on 48 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at California Department of Social Services. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From California Department of Social Services:
From California Department of Social Services:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at California Department of Social Services. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The California Department of Social Services Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for California Department of Social Services?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at California Department of Social Services who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at California Department of Social Services

California Department of Social Services has no jobs listed at this time.

California Department of Social Services is a government administration company headquartered in the Sacramento, CA area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. California Department of Social Services has a 2.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 48 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like California Department of Social Services and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.