California Closets

2.8 | Design | 501 to 1000 Employees

Company scores for California Closets are based on 302 ratings from 20 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at California Closets. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From California Closets:
From California Closets:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at California Closets. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The California Closets Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for California Closets?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at California Closets who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at California Closets

California Closets has no jobs listed at this time.

California Closets is a design company that employs 501 to 1000 people. California Closets has a 2.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 302 ratings from 20 current or former employees. 3 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like California Closets and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.