Caffelli logo

Caffelli

2.7 | Portland, OR | Marketing and Advertising | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Caffelli are based on 711 ratings from 45 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Caffelli. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Caffelli:
From Caffelli:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Caffelli. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Caffelli logo

A small minority owned botique creative agency focussing on tech and enthusiast brands.

Caffelli is a full service integrated branding agency that brings a multi-disciplinary approach to all branding efforts. We are a tight-knit, curious, and caring group of designers, animators, developers, writers, media buyers, project managers and strategists focused on working with amazing clients while staying true to our values and diverse backgrounds. The two things that are sacred at Caffelli: our craft, and our spirit of helping people across an open and nearly flat organization.

Caffelli is a minority owned business, formed by a group of well intended geeky creative individuals. In addition to our day job of servicing the top brands of the world, Caffelli works hard to serve our community through extensive support of minority education initiatives, job creation in emerging and domestic markets, and micro-lending initiatives in emerging markets.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Caffelli

This information is provided by Caffelli

• Frequent remote work available

• Pet-friendly office
  • Company retreats
  • Subsidized food

Jobs at Caffelli

Caffelli has no jobs listed at this time.

Caffelli is a marketing and advertising company headquartered in the Portland, OR area that employs 11 to 50 people. Caffelli has a 2.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 711 ratings from 45 current or former employees. 22 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Caffelli and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.