C3i

2.8 | Public Relations and Communications | 2 to 10 Employees

Company scores for C3i are based on 143 ratings from 9 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at C3i. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From C3i:
From C3i:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at C3i. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The C3i Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for C3i?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at C3i who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at C3i

C3i has no jobs listed at this time.

C3i is a public relations and communications company that employs 2 to 10 people. C3i has a 2.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 143 ratings from 9 current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like C3i and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.