b.well Connected Health logo

b.well Connected Health

5.0 | Baltimore, MD | Hospital & Health Care | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for b.well Connected Health are based on 43 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${score.original_average_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at b.well Connected Health. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From b.well Connected Health:
From b.well Connected Health:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at b.well Connected Health. Your review can help other women find great companies.

b.well Connected Health logo

Integrating data, insights, and partners into a single customized solution that helps people take control of their healthcare experience.

b.well Connected Health is the missing software in healthcare today. We enable healthcare stakeholders by bringing together disparate third-party solutions into one interoperable platform, designed for insightful analytics while creating a unique consumer experience for their populations.

b.well works hard to create a culture centered around a humble, creative, bold, and unique team and encourages achieving work-life integration. We're a fast-paced organization looking to grow our team and focused on delivering on our mission to work with organizations to make healthcare data accessible to every consumer.

Percent of the company made up of women, provided by b.well Connected Health

Executive

This information is provided by b.well Connected Health

We offer competitive salaries, 401(k), and medical, dental, and vision insurance (with majority of cost covered by b.well). Flexible time off, community service involvement, access to our b.well app and headspace app. All employees are issued a MacBook.

• Unlimited paid time off
  • Unlimited sick leave
  • Frequent remote work available
  • b.well employee are currently all remote. We want to ensure our employees are healthy and safe.

• 6 weeks fully paid paternity leave

• Subsidized healthy food
  • Yoga and/or meditation
  • All b.well employees have access to our b.well app and the Headspace app, at no cost to the employee.

• Frequent social activities
  • Subsidized food
  • b.well wants you to be happy while you work, happiness can be in the form of free snacks and drinks. We provide what our employees snacks and drinks that provide a healthy lifestyle.

Jobs at b.well Connected Health

Full-time |
2 locations
  • Baltimore, MD
  • Austin, TX
| Can work remote
b.well Connected Health is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Baltimore, MD area with 51 to 200 employees. b.well Connected Health has a 5.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 43 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employee has left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like b.well Connected Health and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.