Button

Female Representation in Top Leadership
Management Opportunities for Women
Company Responsiveness
N/A

Comments

I first joined Button in March of 2015 and have watch the company grow from 14 to 40 people. A few things I love about Button and the team:

1. The CEO and founding team have been incredibly supportive in my own growth, development, and achieving my overall career goals. I have been promoted and have received recognition - and this is not unique to me, it something we see on a regular basis with all employees.

2. The CEO and founding team are incredibly supportive of creating a diverse and inclusive environment. For example, when the company was founded, the initial benefits included 17 weeks of paid parental leave for all parents, no matter what your situations.

3. The CEO pushes us to do better on the diversity front. He sets goals for our team - for example, he pushed our marketing and events team to reach 52% representation for panels and speakers at our most recent TAP conference - the largest conference in mobile commerce.

4. We're always looking for ways to improve. Now one ever stops and says, "This is good enough." We're constantly pushing ourselves to move the needle forward, think about things differently, and raise the bar - in everything we do!

5. 15 of the last 20 hires have been unrepresented minorities.

User-First Mobile Monetization

Button connects consumers to what they want – when they want it – with the touch of a Button. Focused on better connecting the mobile economy, Button provides the easiest way for mobile brands to partner with one another, facilitating discovery and transaction among consumers with a contextually-relevant experience. Current partners of the Button Marketplace include industry leaders such as Uber, Condé Nast, Refinery29, OpenTable, Hotels.com, Foursquare, and more.

Women at Button

This information is provided by Button

This information is provided by Button

• Unlimited paid time off
  • Unlimited sick leave
  • Occasional remote work available

• Women's affiliate group
  • Diversity council
  • Button provides quarterly workshops on everything from interview training, leadership development, interaction & communication styles, giving and receiving feedback, etc.

• 17 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 17 weeks fully paid adoptive leave

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • Subsidized child-care
  • $1,000 baby cash
  • Free Parenting / Childbirth Class
  • Free Breastfeeding Counseling with a Lactation Consultant
  • Free backup childcare when babysitter cancels
  • Free career counseling sessions to assist with transition back into workforce
  • Technical Support to facilitate remote working capabilities, if desired

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food

• Frequent social activities
  • Game room
  • Company retreats
  • Subsidized food
  • Free lunch and dinner after 7PM

Button has no jobs listed at this time.