Burger King Corporation

2.2 | Miami, FL | Restaurants | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Scores for Burger King Corporation are based on 1,831 ratings from 132 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for Burger King Corporation

Began 03/2018 under the GM who hired me- GM relocated new GM started operating the store i was located in and he was a young male... That doesn't always mean anything but he chose to give the raise money to his "favorite employees" that would go to his house and hang out like best friends- a raise was mentioned to me saying at 90 days you should get a raise well i waited past the time and asked and i was told yes probably next week again i waited this time a little longer and i was about to ask when the GM said how long have you been here? I said since March he said ok how much do u make i said $7.50 he said ok your due for a raise i said when he said idk when i get to it so i continue working for 2 more months and decided to go back to school turned in my 2wk notice formally had written- then i need to go back to work to get a vehicle because the other one became not dependable and i was rehired. I then felt like i was being sectioned out because i just cant work fridays the day i pay bills an run important errands. So the GM started to cut hours i got down to only 3 that week so on pay day i said what the issue and your intentions are you wanting me to quit because i cant support a family on $15 per week when others (all men) had been promoted and received raises. I just felt like i was being played around and not given the same options as the other employees. I finally quit with another formal hand written 2wk notice this January 2019. Just make sure they follow through or don't work here.

Wonderful place to work if it is the career path you choose to follow. The amount of work and stress level that comes with the job is not paid for in your salary, unfortunately. You work over 48 hour weeks and nothing to show for it. The more you work your way up the better it gets.

It will suck out your soul quickly. Run.

Anonymous Rater

Not the best employer but definitely not the worst.

Need to train and place those in management who are willing to do what it takes to become a manager.

About Burger King Corporation

This page has been claimed, but no information has been added.

Burger King Corporation has no jobs listed at this time.

Burger King Corporation is a restaurants company headquartered in the Miami, FL area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Burger King Corporation has a 2.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,831 ratings from 132 current or former employees. 30 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Burger King Corporation and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers.