Burgeon Legal Group, Ltd. Co.

3.9 | Law Practice | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Burgeon Legal Group, Ltd. Co. are based on 41 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Burgeon Legal Group, Ltd. Co.. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Burgeon Legal Group, Ltd. Co.:
From Burgeon Legal Group, Ltd. Co.:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Burgeon Legal Group, Ltd. Co.. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Burgeon Legal Group, Ltd. Co. Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Burgeon Legal Group, Ltd. Co.?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Burgeon Legal Group, Ltd. Co. who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Burgeon Legal Group, Ltd. Co.

Burgeon Legal Group, Ltd. Co. has no jobs listed at this time.

Burgeon Legal Group, Ltd. Co. is a law practice company that employs 11 to 50 people. Burgeon Legal Group, Ltd. Co. has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 41 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Burgeon Legal Group, Ltd. Co. and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.