Bugcrowd

3.1 | San Francisco, CA | Computer & Network Security | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Bugcrowd are based on 47 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

${IHSScore.average_score}
${ buttonText }: ${IHSScore.filtered.average_score}

${grouping.grouping_display}

${grouping.average_score}
${ buttonText }: ${grouping.filtered.average_score}
${score.category_display} We don't have sufficient data around the ${score.category_display} category for this company
${score.average_score} N/A
${ buttonText }: ${score.filtered.average_score}
COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${date_filtered_telecommute_score.average_score_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute
Choose ana ${filterType.text}
Raters on InHerSight tell us how satisfied they are with 18 different categories. Here's how we define some of these categories.
${score.category_display}

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Bugcrowd. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Bugcrowd:
${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Bugcrowd:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Bugcrowd. Your review can help other women find great companies.

About Bugcrowd

Bugcrowd is the world’s #1 crowdsourced security company. Our award-winning platform combines actionable, contextual intelligence with the skill and experience of the world’s most elite hackers to help leading organizations solve security challenges, protect customers, and make the digitally connected world a safer place.

Jobs at Bugcrowd

Bugcrowd has no jobs listed at this time.

Bugcrowd is a computer & network security company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area with 51 to 200 employees. Bugcrowd has a 3.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 47 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. Employees have left 1 comment about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Bugcrowd and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.