Buffalo Wild Wings

1.8
1.8
1.6
1.6

Comments

It was a fun and rewarding position, but management failed to listen to employees scheduling needs and seemed to be more interested in dating the servers than running a business.

The company isn't perfect, but it does seem to be very female friendly. I have diverse management, and a diverse team. Company benefits are very sub-par but if you're a server on the floor you can make really good money with the tips. It's all performance based so there is some room to move up (train to be a bartender or management).

Horrible place to work. I returned from maternity leave to lesser hours, and the shifts I did get were bad shifts and made no money. Management would not allow me to change my availability to accommodate now having a child either. When I called out due to lack of child care they tried to demote me and write me up.

It's a great job when you need flexible hours or need to work opposite shifts as your partner. The hours can be late and you are ok your feet the whole time. I have worked in this industry for a long time. I'm ready for a change now that I'm older. Buffalo wild wings offers insurance and 401k this is a big deal in the serving community. Perfect for young parents or college students. You have to like working with and dealing with people.

Sexual harassment daily while in college. Neither the male not female managers wanted to deal with it. I quit when the kitchen staff started talking about what it would be like to have sex with me in front of me.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Buffalo Wild Wings?