Buffalo Wild Wings

1.8
1.8
1.6
1.6

Comments

Do more than my share of work, get promised possible promotions which I feel are only used to keep me where I'm at.

Language in a kitchen is normally ridiculous towards women. People do not want to listen or come to work. No real time off phone has to be constantly connected which is very hard with two kids at home.

Just don't work here. Trust me.

It was a fun and rewarding position, but management failed to listen to employees scheduling needs and seemed to be more interested in dating the servers than running a business.

The company isn't perfect, but it does seem to be very female friendly. I have diverse management, and a diverse team. Company benefits are very sub-par but if you're a server on the floor you can make really good money with the tips. It's all performance based so there is some room to move up (train to be a bartender or management).

Work in HR or Recruiting for Buffalo Wild Wings?