Brunswick Corporation logo

Brunswick Corporation

3.6 | Consumer Goods | 10000+ Employees

Company scores for Brunswick Corporation are based on 200 ratings from 13 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Brunswick Corporation. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Brunswick Corporation:
From Brunswick Corporation:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Brunswick Corporation. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Brunswick Corporation logo

The People behind Life's Passions.

Brunswick Corporation is a publicly held company listed on the New York and Chicago stock exchanges, with sales over $4.5 billion annually. While we are family to approximately 15,000 employees around the world, three divisions in more than 30 countries create a local environment. Our global headquarters is located in the Chicago suburb of Mettawa, IL. Since Brunswick was founded in 1845, the Company has grown to become a world leader in each of our product categories: marine propulsion, boat and fitness. We’ve been successful in the market for so long because we maintain a focus on driving innovation, while leveraging best practices and veteran industry knowledge. Here, your ideas for company growth are backed by a nearly 175-year legacy of experience.

This information is provided by Brunswick Corporation

• Tuition reimbursement

• Women's affiliate group

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling
  • Yoga and/or meditation

Jobs at Brunswick Corporation

Full-time | Edgewater, FL
Brunswick Corporation is a consumer goods company that employs 10000+ people. Brunswick Corporation has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 200 ratings from 13 current or former employees. 3 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Brunswick Corporation and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.