Brown & Brown Insurance

3.0 | Daytona Beach, FL | Insurance | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Brown & Brown Insurance are based on 501 ratings from 35 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Brown & Brown Insurance. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Brown & Brown Insurance:
From Brown & Brown Insurance:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Brown & Brown Insurance. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Brown & Brown Insurance Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Brown & Brown Insurance?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Brown & Brown Insurance who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Brown & Brown Insurance

Brown & Brown Insurance has no jobs listed at this time.

Brown & Brown Insurance is an insurance company headquartered in the Daytona Beach, FL area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Brown & Brown Insurance has a 3.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 501 ratings from 35 current or former employees. 7 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Brown & Brown Insurance and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.