Brooklyn Brew Shop, LLC.

3.2 | Brooklyn, NY | 2 to 10 Employees

Company scores for Brooklyn Brew Shop, LLC. are based on 10 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Brooklyn Brew Shop, LLC.. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Brooklyn Brew Shop, LLC.:
From Brooklyn Brew Shop, LLC.:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Brooklyn Brew Shop, LLC.. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Brooklyn Brew Shop, LLC. Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Brooklyn Brew Shop, LLC.?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Brooklyn Brew Shop, LLC. who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Brooklyn Brew Shop, LLC.

Brooklyn Brew Shop, LLC. has no jobs listed at this time.

Brooklyn Brew Shop, LLC. is a company headquartered in the Brooklyn, NY area that employs 2 to 10 people. Brooklyn Brew Shop, LLC. has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 10 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Brooklyn Brew Shop, LLC. and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.