Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center

2.9 | Hospital & Health Care | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center are based on 45 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center:
From Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center

Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center has no jobs listed at this time.

Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center is a hospital & health care company that employs 51 to 200 people. Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center has a 2.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 45 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.