Brookdale Senior Living

2.8 | Columbia, SC

Scores for Brookdale Senior Living are based on 2,598 ratings from 181 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for Brookdale Senior Living

It’s ok work environment

Every employee I worked with, including myself, worked way too hard for not enough pay. This caused many employees to become apathetic and developed a negative attitude towards their job. Which is terrible bc the main point of working there was to care for the elderly. I honestly think that if they upped the pay and maternity leave opportunities, the residents at Brookdale would receive far better care.

Loved Working with the individuals living there.. Did not love that i was expected to do more than my education allowed (even though i know how.. Was also told i was to lift individuals by myself who are total care.. Im 5ft tall and 95LBS) also had Emergency issues at home and was fired without being allowed to explain the Situation.

Working with the residents is amazing, but the management has favoritism, they say they don’t hire family but they do and then only pay attention to their needs, they don’t listen to what needs to be done

The upper management was lazy. Outside of that it was great.

Anonymous Rater

The Brookdale Senior Living Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Brookdale Senior Living?