Broker Genius logo

Broker Genius

4.6 | Valley Stream, NY | Information Technology and Services | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Broker Genius are based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Broker Genius. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Broker Genius:
From Broker Genius:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Broker Genius. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Broker Genius logo

About Broker Genius

Jobs at Broker Genius

Broker Genius has no jobs listed at this time.

Broker Genius is an information technology and services company headquartered in the Valley Stream, NY area that employs 51 to 200 people. Broker Genius has a 4.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Broker Genius and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.