Brilliant Earth

3.2 | San Francisco, CA | Luxury Goods & Jewelry | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Brilliant Earth are based on 96 ratings from 7 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Brilliant Earth. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Brilliant Earth:
From Brilliant Earth:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Brilliant Earth. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Brilliant Earth Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Brilliant Earth?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Brilliant Earth who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Brilliant Earth

Brilliant Earth has no jobs listed at this time.

Brilliant Earth is a luxury goods & jewelry company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area that employs 51 to 200 people. Brilliant Earth has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 96 ratings from 7 current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Brilliant Earth and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.