Bright Wolf logo

${ buttonText }: ${IHSScore.filtered.average_score}

${grouping.grouping_display}

${grouping.average_score}
${ buttonText }: ${grouping.filtered.average_score}
${score.category_display} We don't have sufficient data around the ${score.category_display} category for this company
${score.average_score} N/A
${ buttonText }: ${score.filtered.average_score}
COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${date_filtered_telecommute_score.average_score_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute
Choose ana ${filterType.text}
Raters on InHerSight tell us how satisfied they are with 18 different categories. Here's how we define some of these categories.
${score.category_display}

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Bright Wolf. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Bright Wolf:
${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Bright Wolf:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Bright Wolf. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Bright Wolf logo

A trusted partner for industrial manufacturers seeking better business outcomes through IoT and connected product systems.

Bright Wolf brings a decade of real world industrial manufacturing and business strategy experience to equipment makers in an increasingly connected world. We start with your business goals, and move forward from there to deliver solutions that start small and scale fast. Our flexible engagement model delivers accelerated results for global enterprises. We provide support from prototype to production, from strategy to software, and from edge to cloud to deliver long-term commercial success for your business.

Percent of the company made up of women, provided by Bright Wolf

Jobs at Bright Wolf

Full-time | Durham, NC
Bright Wolf is a computer software company headquartered in the Durham, NC area with 11 to 50 employees. Bright Wolf has a 4.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 76 ratings from 5 employees. Employees have left 2 comments about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Bright Wolf and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.