Bright Wolf logo

Bright Wolf

4.2 | Durham, NC | Computer Software | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Bright Wolf are based on 76 ratings from 5 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Bright Wolf. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Bright Wolf:
From Bright Wolf:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Bright Wolf. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Bright Wolf logo

A trusted partner for industrial manufacturers seeking better business outcomes through IoT and connected product systems.

Bright Wolf brings a decade of real world industrial manufacturing and business strategy experience to equipment makers in an increasingly connected world. We start with your business goals, and move forward from there to deliver solutions that start small and scale fast. Our flexible engagement model delivers accelerated results for global enterprises. We provide support from prototype to production, from strategy to software, and from edge to cloud to deliver long-term commercial success for your business.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Bright Wolf

Jobs at Bright Wolf

Full-time | Durham, NC
Bright Wolf is a computer software company headquartered in the Durham, NC area that employs 11 to 50 people. Bright Wolf has a 4.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 76 ratings from 5 current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Bright Wolf and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.