Brandtrust logo

${ buttonText }: ${IHSScore.filtered.average_score}

${grouping.grouping_display}

${grouping.average_score}
${ buttonText }: ${grouping.filtered.average_score}
${score.category_display} We don't have sufficient data around the ${score.category_display} category for this company
${score.average_score} N/A
${ buttonText }: ${score.filtered.average_score}
COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${date_filtered_telecommute_score.average_score_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute
Choose ana ${filterType.text}
Raters on InHerSight tell us how satisfied they are with 18 different categories. Here's how we define some of these categories.
${score.category_display}

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Brandtrust. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Brandtrust:
${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Brandtrust:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Brandtrust. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Brandtrust logo

We are a research and strategy firm that utilizes applied social and behavioral sciences to solve complex business challenges through applied social and behavioral sciences.

Business challenges are human challenges, and humans are complicated.

Brandtrust is a research and strategy firm that utilizes applied social and behavioral sciences to solve complex business challenges. Our methodologies are designed to unlock the nonconscious needs and desires of customers, providing insight-driven strategic direction for brand development, innovation, customer experience and behavior design.

Nearly 20 years ago, we set out to change a harsh reality: No one could explain why one particular brand succeeded when another flopped. It didn’t take long for Brandtrust to realize our most successful brand work was, in fact, rooted in deep insights—human insights. We discovered that a single human truth could profoundly change our beliefs and our cultures, and that human behavior and persuasion are driven primarily by emotion.

Brands, we determined, are about feelings, not facts. We had to change the way we think.

We are marketers, but through the years we became committed social scientists who leverage powerful methodologies to reveal the nonconscious mindset of the customer. Time and again, client after client, we proved that human truths not only solve complex business challenges, but fundamentally change lives. By offering clarity on the decision drivers and experiences that matter most, we help you change the way you think about your customers and your business.

Percent of the company made up of women, provided by Brandtrust

This information is provided by Brandtrust

• Unlimited sick leave

• 8 weeks partially paid adoptive leave
  • 4 weeks unpaid adoptive leave

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • Fertility assistance

• On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Yoga and/or meditation

Jobs at Brandtrust

Full-time | Chicago, IL
Brandtrust is a market research company headquartered in the Chicago, IL area with 11 to 50 employees. Brandtrust has a 2.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 92 ratings from 6 employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Brandtrust and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.