Bozzuto logo

Bozzuto

3.8 | Greenbelt, MD | Real Estate | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Bozzuto are based on 804 ratings from 51 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Bozzuto. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Bozzuto:
From Bozzuto:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Bozzuto. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Bozzuto logo

Your Experience is Everything!

Bozzuto works with partners and communities to develop, build, and manage more than 100,000 homes and retail experiences that enrich neighborhoods and the lives of those who live there.

At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. We are hiring team members who care and take pride in making peoples’ day better. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, our family of over 2000 employees has been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.

Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Bozzuto

Executive

This information is provided by Bozzuto

• Occasional remote work available

• Tuition reimbursement

• Diversity council

• 6 weeks partially paid maternity leave
  • 2 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 2 weeks fully paid adoptive leave

• Adoptive assistance

• Gym membership subsidy
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling
  • Yoga and/or meditation

• Company retreats

Jobs at Bozzuto

Bozzuto has no jobs listed at this time.

Bozzuto is a real estate company headquartered in the Greenbelt, MD area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Bozzuto has a 3.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 804 ratings from 51 current or former employees. 10 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Bozzuto and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.