Boys & Girls Club

3.1 | Non-Profit Organization Management | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Boys & Girls Club are based on 1,333 ratings from 97 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Boys & Girls Club. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Boys & Girls Club:
From Boys & Girls Club:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Boys & Girls Club. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Boys & Girls Club Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Boys & Girls Club?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Boys & Girls Club who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Boys & Girls Club

Boys & Girls Club has no jobs listed at this time.

Boys & Girls Club is a non-profit organization management company that employs 11 to 50 people. Boys & Girls Club has a 3.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,333 ratings from 97 current or former employees. 6 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Boys & Girls Club and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.