Bowling Green State University

3.2 | Bowling Green, OH | Higher Education | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Bowling Green State University are based on 185 ratings from 13 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Bowling Green State University. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Bowling Green State University:
From Bowling Green State University:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Bowling Green State University. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Bowling Green State University Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Bowling Green State University?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Bowling Green State University who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Bowling Green State University

Bowling Green State University has no jobs listed at this time.

Bowling Green State University is a higher education company headquartered in the Bowling Green, OH area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Bowling Green State University has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 185 ratings from 13 current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Bowling Green State University and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.