Bookkeeper360

1.9 | Woodbury, NY | Accounting | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Bookkeeper360 are based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Bookkeeper360. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Bookkeeper360:
From Bookkeeper360:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Bookkeeper360. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Bookkeeper360 Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Bookkeeper360?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Bookkeeper360 who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Bookkeeper360

Bookkeeper360 has no jobs listed at this time.

Bookkeeper360 is an accounting company headquartered in the Woodbury, NY area that employs 11 to 50 people. Bookkeeper360 has a 1.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Bookkeeper360 and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.