Bon Me logo

Bon Me

4.1 | Boston, MA | Food & Beverages | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Bon Me are based on 31 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Bon Me. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Bon Me:
From Bon Me:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Bon Me. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Bon Me logo

As we grow, we strive to make a positive impact in the communities we call home by providing living wages for our employees, following sustainable business practices, and continuing to make healthy and delicious food at a fair price for our customers.

Bon Me is run by Boston-bred duo Patrick Lynch and Ali Fong. The business was born in 2010 when the two decided to enter the City of Boston’s Food Truck Contest on a whim and surprised themselves by winning. With their win came the opening of the first Bon Me truck in 2011.

The Bon Me Sandwich, our most popular item, is a decidedly non-authentic bánh mì, and those daring enough to take a step outside the traditional are sure to be met with a tasty meal made with the freshest ingredients and full of bold, unique flavors.

We strive to make as many house made items as we can. From the drinks to the dressings, if we can make it from scratch, we will. We’re also aware of the many dietary restrictions our customers have – as a result, there are numerous vegan, vegetarian and gluten friendly options on board.

This information is provided by Bon Me

• 15 paid time off days/year (average)
  • 2 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available

• Occasional social activities
  • Subsidized food

Jobs at Bon Me

Bon Me has no jobs listed at this time.

Bon Me is a food & beverages company headquartered in the Boston, MA area that employs 51 to 200 people. Bon Me has a 4.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 31 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Bon Me and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.