Bombard Electric, LLC

1.9 | Las Vegas, NV | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Bombard Electric, LLC are based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Bombard Electric, LLC. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Bombard Electric, LLC:
From Bombard Electric, LLC:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Bombard Electric, LLC. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Bombard Electric, LLC Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Bombard Electric, LLC?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Bombard Electric, LLC who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Bombard Electric, LLC

Bombard Electric, LLC has no jobs listed at this time.

Bombard Electric, LLC is a company headquartered in the Las Vegas, NV area that employs 201 to 500 people. Bombard Electric, LLC has a 1.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Bombard Electric, LLC and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.