Bomar Security & Investigation

2.0 | Santa Barbara, CA | Security and Investigations | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Bomar Security & Investigation are based on 24 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Bomar Security & Investigation. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Bomar Security & Investigation:
From Bomar Security & Investigation:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Bomar Security & Investigation. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Bomar Security & Investigation Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Bomar Security & Investigation?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Bomar Security & Investigation who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Bomar Security & Investigation

Bomar Security & Investigation has no jobs listed at this time.

Bomar Security & Investigation is a security and investigations company headquartered in the Santa Barbara, CA area that employs 51 to 200 people. Bomar Security & Investigation has a 2.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 24 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Bomar Security & Investigation and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.