Bold Penguin logo

Bold Penguin

3.7 | Columbus, OH | Insurance | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Bold Penguin are based on 49 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

${IHSScore.average_score}
${ buttonText }: ${IHSScore.filtered.average_score}

${grouping.grouping_display}

${grouping.average_score}
${ buttonText }: ${grouping.filtered.average_score}
${score.category_display} We don't have sufficient data around the ${score.category_display} category for this company
${score.average_score} N/A
${ buttonText }: ${score.filtered.average_score}
COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${date_filtered_telecommute_score.average_score_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute
Choose ana ${filterType.text}
Raters on InHerSight tell us how satisfied they are with 18 different categories. Here's how we define some of these categories.
${score.category_display}

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Bold Penguin. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Bold Penguin:
${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Bold Penguin:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Bold Penguin. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Bold Penguin logo

We're the Tech company that's people first!

Bold Penguin is the insurtech innovator based in Columbus, Ohio that rapidly increases speed-to-bind for commercial insurance. In 2016, we launched a highly efficient exchange that enhances the connections between businesses, agents, and carriers—reducing friction in the buying process for everyone. Integrating technology with the human touch. We partner with top brokers and insurers to make underwriting small commercial commercially viable.

Jobs at Bold Penguin

Full-time | Can work remote
Bold Penguin is an insurance company headquartered in the Columbus, OH area with 51 to 200 employees. Bold Penguin has a 3.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 49 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. Employees have left 1 comment about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Bold Penguin and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.