Bold American Events

2.5 | Hospitality | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Bold American Events are based on 40 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Bold American Events. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Bold American Events:
From Bold American Events:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Bold American Events. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Bold American Events Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Bold American Events?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Bold American Events who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Bold American Events

Bold American Events has no jobs listed at this time.

Bold American Events is a hospitality company that employs 201 to 500 people. Bold American Events has a 2.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 40 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Bold American Events and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.