Boise State University

2.9 | Boise, ID | Higher Education | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Boise State University are based on 384 ratings from 26 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Boise State University. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Boise State University:
From Boise State University:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Boise State University. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Boise State University Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Boise State University?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Boise State University who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Boise State University

Boise State University has no jobs listed at this time.

Boise State University is a higher education company headquartered in the Boise, ID area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Boise State University has a 2.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 384 ratings from 26 current or former employees. 4 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Boise State University and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.