Bob's Red Mill

3.0 | Portland, OR | Food & Beverages | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Bob's Red Mill are based on 96 ratings from 6 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Bob's Red Mill. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Bob's Red Mill:
From Bob's Red Mill:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Bob's Red Mill. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Bob's Red Mill Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Bob's Red Mill?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Bob's Red Mill who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Bob's Red Mill

Bob's Red Mill has no jobs listed at this time.

Bob's Red Mill is a food & beverages company headquartered in the Portland, OR area that employs 201 to 500 people. Bob's Red Mill has a 3.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 96 ratings from 6 current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Bob's Red Mill and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.