Bobbi Brown Cosmetics

3.7 | Cosmetics | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Bobbi Brown Cosmetics are based on 42 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Bobbi Brown Cosmetics. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Bobbi Brown Cosmetics:
From Bobbi Brown Cosmetics:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Bobbi Brown Cosmetics. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Bobbi Brown Cosmetics Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Bobbi Brown Cosmetics?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Bobbi Brown Cosmetics who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Bobbi Brown Cosmetics

Bobbi Brown Cosmetics has no jobs listed at this time.

Bobbi Brown Cosmetics is a cosmetics company that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Bobbi Brown Cosmetics has a 3.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 42 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Bobbi Brown Cosmetics and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.