Blumka Gallery

2.5 | New York City, NY | Fine Art | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Blumka Gallery are based on 21 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Blumka Gallery. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Blumka Gallery:
From Blumka Gallery:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Blumka Gallery. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Blumka Gallery Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Blumka Gallery?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Blumka Gallery who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Blumka Gallery

Blumka Gallery has no jobs listed at this time.

Blumka Gallery is a fine art company headquartered in the New York City, NY area that employs 11 to 50 people. Blumka Gallery has a 2.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 21 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Blumka Gallery and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.