Bluestem Brands, Inc.

3.1 | Eden Prairie, MN | Retail | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Bluestem Brands, Inc. are based on 207 ratings from 15 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Bluestem Brands, Inc.. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Bluestem Brands, Inc.:
From Bluestem Brands, Inc.:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Bluestem Brands, Inc.. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Bluestem Brands, Inc. Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Bluestem Brands, Inc.?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Bluestem Brands, Inc. who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Bluestem Brands, Inc.

Bluestem Brands, Inc. has no jobs listed at this time.

Bluestem Brands, Inc. is a retail company headquartered in the Eden Prairie, MN area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Bluestem Brands, Inc. has a 3.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 207 ratings from 15 current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Bluestem Brands, Inc. and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.