Bluegrass Cellular

2.5 | Elizabethtown, KY | Telecommunications | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Bluegrass Cellular are based on 181 ratings from 13 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Bluegrass Cellular. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Bluegrass Cellular:
From Bluegrass Cellular:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Bluegrass Cellular. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Bluegrass Cellular Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Bluegrass Cellular?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Bluegrass Cellular who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Bluegrass Cellular

Bluegrass Cellular has no jobs listed at this time.

Bluegrass Cellular is a telecommunications company headquartered in the Elizabethtown, KY area that employs 201 to 500 people. Bluegrass Cellular has a 2.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 181 ratings from 13 current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Bluegrass Cellular and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.