Blue Star Software logo

Blue Star Software

4.7 | Falls Church, VA | Computer Software | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Blue Star Software are based on 48 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Blue Star Software. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Blue Star Software:
From Blue Star Software:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Blue Star Software. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Blue Star Software logo

Different. Better. Blue Star.

Blue Star is a 40+ person technology company with offices located in Tysons, VA and Columbia, MD. Our team provides software engineering and cyber security services to government entities throughout the Washington, DC and Baltimore metro areas. We are a specialized, boutique organization with an unmatched reputation for delivering results in the areas of big data analytics, machine learning, natural language processing, biometrics, cyber network operations, computer forensics, reverse engineering, and vulnerability analysis.

Blue Star's culture is unique and organic, emphasizing mutual respect and continuous learning. The company has maintained a 90%+ retention rate for nearly 10 years and has also been recognized as a "Best Place to Work" by the Washington Business Journal for three years running. (2016, 2017, 2018)

We hire talented technologists with skills in software engineering (C, C++, Assembly, Java, Python, Ruby), reverse engineering, cyber network operations, and vulnerability/malware analysis. Please visit the Blue Star website for more information about career opportunities.

Jobs at Blue Star Software

Blue Star Software has no jobs listed at this time.

Blue Star Software is a computer software company headquartered in the Falls Church, VA area that employs 11 to 50 people. Blue Star Software has a 4.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 48 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Blue Star Software and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.