Blue Origin

3.3 | Kent, WA | Defense & Space | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Blue Origin are based on 46 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Blue Origin. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Blue Origin:
From Blue Origin:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Blue Origin. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Blue Origin Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Blue Origin?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Blue Origin who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Blue Origin

Blue Origin has no jobs listed at this time.

Blue Origin is a defense & space company headquartered in the Kent, WA area that employs 201 to 500 people. Blue Origin has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 46 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Blue Origin and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.