Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota

3.3 | Eagan, MN | Insurance | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota are based on 263 ratings from 17 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota:
From Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota has no jobs listed at this time.

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota is an insurance company headquartered in the Eagan, MN area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 263 ratings from 17 current or former employees. 4 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.